The materials on this page are designed for easy use and sharing to promote IPLC2018. Thank you for helping us build a great congress. We look forward to seeing you and your colleagues in Melbourne.
- What: International Parks and Leisure Congress
- Theme: FUTURE of SPACES and PLACES in CITIES
- When: 14-17 October, 2018
- Where: Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) Melbourne, Australia
- URL: www.IPLC2018.com
- Hashtag: #IPLC2018
Download PROMO MATERIALS
Download one of the banner images below and copy and paste the short text into newsletters, emails etc
SHORT TEXT DESCRIPTION
Co-hosted by World Urban Parks and Parks and Leisure Australia, FUTURE of SPACES and PLACES in CITIES aims to address the impact urban growth and density will have on our parks, leisure and sport globally and how we as an industry can respond to ensure our open spaces are protected and our lifestyles enhanced. What does the future hold and how will we respond?
Keynote speakers include:
- Dr Julia Miranda Londono, Deputy Chair IUCN WCPA, Columbia
- Mitchell Silver, NY Parks Commissioner, USA
- Gil Penalosa, 8-80 Cities, Canada
- Bishop Ngobeli, Johannesburg Parks Commissioner, South Africa
- Jayne Miller, President, Pittsburgh Parks Conservancy, USA
- Karen Keenleyside, Vice Chair People and Parks, Canada
Choose from more than 50 concurrent sessions and nine technical tours addressing the most pressing issues for parks, leisure and sport professionals. Topped off with an awesome social program, the highlight being the sectors night of nights, the PLA Awards of Excellence Gala Dinner. Join us in Melbourne, Australia 14-17 October. To find out more visit IPLC2018.com
If you haven't already, sign up to our newsletter for regular fortnightly updates with the latest news and announcements and don't miss the opportunity to win prizes along the way.
Feel free to download any advertising and share with your colleagues and friends
Half page advert PDF
Download a signature and add it to your email. Don't forget to hyperlink it to www.IPLC2018.com
More materials are on their way along with media releases and promo templates....watch this space. For more info and media enquires contact Nicoll Parton e: firstname.lastname@example.org p: +61 8 83320130